Hand Stamped Citrus Wall DIY

$30

Our home is lacking in the storage department so we created a mini pantry in the tiniest little nook in our kitchen. It turned out great and added much needed storage for the pantry items we use daily. In addition to the extra storage it has made the space lovely and added a bunch of color to the room. I smile each time I see it. My favorite part is the new Citrus Stamped Wall I painted behind the shelving.

I made the stamps out of insulation foam using an X-acto knife, a Dremel, and using my citrus illustration as a template (you can find my free template in the original blog post tutorial link).

Once your stamps are made the actual painting process is quite simple (and fun). Dip the base orange and orange slice stamps into the lighter orange paint and evenly stamp around the wall. Let them dry completely.

Grab the citrus outline stamps and dip in the dark orange paint. Without worrying about perfection: stamp over the light orange paint on the walls until you're done. I then used a paintbrush to add a few dots of paint at the base of the orange.

Dip your leaf stamps into the green paint and stamp the leaves near a few of the oranges.

Let dry and you're wall is done!

For more details and the full tutorial head over here: https://thepapermama.com/2015/01/hand-stamped-citrus-wall-diy/

The Paper Mama

• Alisa

I LOVE this idea!! Your kitchen is so cute!! I'm thinking I might try this stamping technique in my bathroom.

• SANTA

I counted 16 flanges at 6 to 8 dollars each that is an expensive project just to get started.............