The Paper Mama
The Paper Mama
  • Portland, OR

Hand Stamped Citrus Wall DIY

$30

Our home is lacking in the storage department so we created a mini pantry in the tiniest little nook in our kitchen. It turned out great and added much needed storage for the pantry items we use daily. In addition to the extra storage it has made the space lovely and added a bunch of color to the room. I smile each time I see it. My favorite part is the new Citrus Stamped Wall I painted behind the

post
post

hand stamped citrus wall diy

I made the stamps out of insulation foam using an X-acto knife, a Dremel, and using my citrus illustration as a template (you can find my free template in the original blog post tutorial link).

hand stamped citrus wall diy

Once your stamps are made the actual painting process is quite simple (and fun). Dip the base orange and orange slice stamps into the lighter orange paint and evenly stamp around the wall. Let them dry completely.

hand stamped citrus wall diy

Grab the citrus outline stamps and dip in the dark orange paint. Without worrying about perfection: stamp over the light orange paint on the walls until you're done. I then used a paintbrush to add a few dots of paint at the base of the orange.

Dip your leaf stamps into the green paint and stamp the leaves near a few of the oranges.

Let dry and you're wall is done!

For more details and the full tutorial head over here: https://thepapermama.com/2015/01/hand-stamped-citrus-wall-diy/

The Paper Mama