How do I update my entrance when it looks like I have two front doors?

+4

How can you update the entrance to your home when it looks like you have two front doors but you only have one and two screen doors that look like shutters....sorry this is as close as i can describe it.

• Homeroad Homeroad on Mar 13, 2019

I'm having a little trouble picturing it but shutters sure sound nice. Can you paint them white and hang a wreath on each door?

• Gk Gk on Mar 13, 2019

Hello Marcella! Is there any way that you can post a picture so that we can see what you are having trouble with? Perhaps you can decorate the shutter like screen door that isn't a door so that it doesn't look like a door. Hang a wreath, a sign, put a planter in front of it, or a decorative chair. Place a Welcome mat in front of the real door to direct people to that door.

• Marcella Marcella on Mar 13, 2019

• Marcella Marcella on Mar 13, 2019

• Marcella Marcella on Mar 13, 2019

Hope this is a better picture. I wanted a clear storm door to let the daylight in but just can't figure a good way to do it.