How to Clean Dishwasher Naturally With Vinegar

$1

Have you ever walked into your house and smelled a bad odor coming from your dishwasher? We have a Bosch dishwasher and as much as I love the way it cleans, we have found that if we do not run it often and air it out, we will have a smelly dishwasher.

I prefer to use natural products and clean with few harsh chemicals.

I can clean my dishwasher naturally with vinegar to get rid of smell and stop bacteria and mold from spreading to my dishes.

Cleaning your dishwasher with vinegar is very easy. All you need is vinegar and a clean cloth or rag.

Wipe down surfaces and small crevices with vinegar.

Learn how to clean the dishwasher filter here.

Then, pour vinegar into the dishwasher and run a cleaning cycle.

To get more details and step-by-step instructions head over to the full blog post.

That's it! Here is the after picture. It is super easy to clean your dishwasher with vinegar.

You can also use dishwasher cleaning tabs to clean your dishwasher. I alternate between these methods, but prefer to use vinegar to reduce the use of chemicals.

Depending on how often you fill your dishwasher and run it, the frequency of cleaning could differ.

Refer to your dishwasher owner's manual to get more instructions about cleaning your dishwasher and the recommended cleaning frequency.

16 Stunning Sign Ideas You Can Make for Your Home
25 Ways You Can Be an Artist - With No Experience Necessary!
15 Home Improvement DIY Ideas You'll Want To Copy This Month
21 Clever Wind Chimes You Can Make
15 Fun Things You Can Make Using Your Cricut
Rachel Belkin | Cha Ching Queen