Asked on Apr 11, 2019

How do I organize a wall hanging sewing center in my bedroom?

CindyJudyHCheryl Williamsen
+1

• Mogie

11 on the wall organizers for your sewing room:

https://www.seamsandscissors.com/wall-diy-organizers-for-your-sewing-room/

• Cheryl Williamsen

Since I don’t see any image, General Organization strategies involve smaller bins/containers/folders that can be labeled on the edge and stacked vertically.

Typically they are organized by Process.

Sewing Examples: measuring tools. Cutting tools. Fastening tools. Sewing machine parts & supplies. Notions. Scraps arranged by type & color. Threads & trims arranged by color.

• JudyH

You could mount pegboard to a frame to hold it a few inches from the wall and insert pegboard hanger hooks to hang your items.

• Cindy

Hi Yolanda. Get yourself a twin-size flat sheet and a clear shower curtain liner. Cut the shower curtain liner into different sizes and sew them to the sheet to make pockets. The size of the pockets will determine what you intend to put in them. To hang it, put curtain rod hooks on the wall and then run a curtain rod thru the top hem of the sheet and hang it on the curtain rod hardware. Using the clear shower curtain liner to make pockets will allow you to see what's in each pocket. Good luck Yolanda.