Asked on Apr 16, 2019

How do I choose a good bed frame for a queen size bed?

Nancy TurnerCelebrate & Decorate (Chloe Crabtree)Linda
+2

My bed is a queen size and I need a good bed frame. The wood slats I've got are breaking.

• Kathy Gunter Law

Legget & Platt metal bed frames are great. They aren't very expensive and you can get an adjustable size one from Sam's. They have metal build in "slats" that interlock.

• Margaret

Look for metal slats.

• Linda

Metal bedding holds up better than wood. Also if you like wood look for wood beds who have center supports.

• I have used a queen size and twin size of these, they are delivered to your home, are easy to assemble and are strong as can be. https://amzn.to/2VNIqkt

• Nancy Turner

My mom always had the wood slats and they always moved and fell down. I always use the adjustable metal frames and have never had a problem. I have used the same frame for thirty years without a problem and is still as strong as can be. I just switched from a standard width mattress set to the taller mattress set and it is still strong enough after all the years I have had it and it was a used frame when I purchased it.