Not something I would do. Off gassing of the paint into food. Nope, I don't think so. Microwaves are rather inexpensive, just get a new one, not worth the risk.
I wouldn’t recommend it due to the off-gassing of the paint. Plus, some foods generate a lot of moisture and it would ruin the paint anyway. I hope this helps!
Don't do it. Buy a new one if the microwave's awful.
Then cut the cord off the old one, and figure out a new use for it. I've heard of people using them in the pantry to store breads, snackfoods, candy, etc.
I wouldn't even try it. You can pick up a new microwave pretty cheaply.