How can I get my old wood floors looking new again?

Tricia @ Simplicity In The SouthKmdreamerCarrie @ Curly Crafty Mom
+3

How can I get my old wood floors looking new again

Bona for hardwood floors.

• Vimarhonor

We have had hardwood floors in our 7 different homes and have used a lot of HW floor products over the years. We stopped using the steam mop when it started blistering off the finish at the seams on a new traditional oil based sealed oak hw floor installation.

The past two years we have been using the BONA mop and solution and we’re very pleased with the results.

https://us.bona.com/products/hardwood-floor-mop.html

• Jewellmartin

Clean the grooves between the boards and use wood filler and putty to repair any cracks and creaks. Remove all the layers of wax and shiners and dirt and sand any rough spots. Then apply your choice of floor shine. Buffing the finish brings the greatest shine, and maintaining the floors to that level will keep the wood shiny and beautiful for many years. Jewell

• Carrie @ Curly Crafty Mom

I agree with Bona! I got a kit at a conference I went to and I love it on my hardwood floors.

• Kmdreamer

Lightly sand and re varnish

• Holloway House Quick Shine is what I use on our 100-year old floors.