Terry
Terry
Asked on Aug 16, 2019

How do i go to my trash bin

VimarhonorEverything PrettyBetsy
+2

• Which trash bin? Computer?

• I'm not sure what you mean, Terry. Could you explain a bit more?

Umm, Terry, I think walking or riding a bike might work:) All kidding aside, what is it you need to know about this? We are here to help, but we need a little more information.

If you're talking about your computer trash bin, it may be called the "recycle bin". Go to your desktop and you should see your recycle bin there. Click on it and it will come up and show you what's in there. You can delete and/or restore things from there. A lot depends on what program you are running. Or, you can go to the little ball with the 4 flags in it at the bottom left of your screen, click on that, go to 'computer' click on that and you should see a menu of things on your computer on the left. One should be 'recycle bin'. Hope this helps.

Good luck

Thanks

• Everything Pretty

Can you give us more information?

• Vimarhonor

Im not sure —is it possible that your question may have been cut off?

Could you please repost it again —so that we can try to address your situation to offer a helpful response?