Asked on Aug 28, 2019

How can I decorate a very small 1/2 bathroom?

MarverlettleAnnieJewellmartin
+5

The very small bathroom consist of a toilet and pedestal sink only. Because it is so small, I am having difficulties decorating it. I have placed a cabinet over the toilet to gain storage space. Help!

• Katie
    Katie

a cute mirror and light fixture can go a long way. Maybe even making one wall an accent wall with wallpaper or shiplap may help.

• Kathy DeStafino
    Kathy DeStafino

Add a few shelves if you have space. Decal on the wall wouldn't take any space but add decor touch.

• Jewellmartin
    Jewellmartin

Even if the cabinet has a mirror, hang another big mirror—over the sink, on a wall. Hang a pocketed or shelved storage unit on the back of the door. Keep the floor light unless you want to be dramatic. To be dramatic, paint the walls and floor black, navy, or your favorite color, or use foiled wallpaper on the walls. Use a very small trashcan, a square box of tissues, a basket or shelf for toilet paper and wipes. I just saw a project this morning on Hometalk about using baskets in a collection on the wall that might work for you. Jewell

• Marverlettle
    Marverlettle

Okay, thank you all!

• Annie
    Annie

I would keep your paint colours as light as possible to make the room look larger

• Marverlettle
    Marverlettle

Okay, thanks. The color is a pale khaki with cream.