How do I clean dog urine odors out of a couch?

+4
  • Suellen Hintz Suellen Hintz on Sep 08, 2019

Febreeze for fabrics work quite well.

• Lori Lori on Sep 08, 2019

I lightly spray straight original Pine Sol on the furniture and also use it on the rug in the room where the dog stays. Has a strong smell that dissipates and leaves rug and furniture smelling great.

• Betsy Betsy on Sep 08, 2019

Hi Michelle: I use Odormute. It works for loads of smells, urine, skunk and most likely, dog smell. If PetSuppliesPlus doesn't carry it, you can get it on line. It seems expensive, but you use just a little and it's a granule and you mix it with warm water and spray. You want to get rid of the odor, not cover it up. Good luck

• I just spritz with rubbing alcohol.

• Cindy Cindy on Sep 09, 2019

Hi Michelle. I'm Cindy. Mix one-quarter cup Hydrogen Peroxide, one half-cup Baking Soda, and one teaspoon of liquid dish soap. Mix it all up and put on stain. Try to blot, not rub. Then wipe it all up using a damp cloth. Repeat if necessary.

• Paige Paige on Jun 29, 2020

Training your dog is the answer.

I love my dog so much but it constantly did the things that irked me most. It would chew on things that it shouldn’t or jump up and down out of the blue. Whenever I put on the leash, it would pull on it. Whenever it was out of the house, it would continue digging on the ground - I wish I could tell what it was looking for down there. All the things it did left me feeling depressed as if I failed it monumentally.

But since I discovered Brain Training for Dogs and applied the system offered, it now behaves the way a beautiful dog I always expect of.