Asked 2 days ago

How can I repair a wrinkle on my cushion floor?

Joyce HoldenBetsyWilliam
+2

• GrandmasHouseDIY

Hi Beatrice, you will need to call a carpet company so they can stretch out your carpet and tack it down again.

• Mogie

Have the carpet stretched.

Is it carpet or vinyl?

Yesterday

Hi Beatrice: If this is a vinyl floor, you can heat it up with the warm setting on your hair dryer, and using a rolling pin, roll it out flat. Then, if you have a board that you can put on top of that, and weigh it down and leave it over night. You might have to do it a couple of times to get it flat. Do you know what's making the wrinkle? Maybe that needs to be addressed. Good luck

• Joyce Holden
    13 minutes ago

I moved the refg. and had a small rip in the vinyl that had to be repaired. I put a folded towel over the floor and then put my iron on the towel for 20 seconds or so. Check it often but the heat warms the glue in order to let you use a rounded handle of a wooden spoon or even the handle of a piece of silverware to try to smooth out the wrinkle. In my case it was a rip so I had to put superglue under the rip after I got the wrinkles out.