Asked on Sep 21, 2019

How can I install non-electric lighting in a shower stall?

BaxterLaura CooperFiddledd224

I don't want to use electricity but I need lighting in my shower stall. What are your suggestions?

• Fiddledd224

Try installing solar power outdoor lights on the shower where they can get at least 6 hours of sunlight a day......you may have to move them around for best results

• Laura Cooper

I have a shower curtain that has a translucent upper panel. I love it. It made all the difference before we had light in the shower. You can also use little Puck lights that are LED and run on a single battery. These turn on when you push the top of the light, so you will need to put them within arm's reach.

• Pamela Golden

Already pulled up this link.......thanks for the suggestions. Just need to do a little more research. I like the idea the it senses in a 20 feet and tells you how much light you expect to get from the battery (35 hours). I love a product that provides answers to my thought process. It is a sign of a "good" product.