Rechargeable. Chandelier Bulb

+22

Does anyone know if there is such a thing as a rechargeable chandelier light bulb? I know they make standard looking rechargeable bulbs, but I am looking for a rechargeable CHANDELIER bulb for a sconce that won’t have a shade on it.

Thank you! This website has been so helpful to me.

• I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but I found it on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/J-Hofert-2-Pack-Battery-Replacement/dp/B000LNSA9Y

• See 1 previous
    • Oh, I'm sorry. I saw the full size ones too. It's too bad the battery operated ones won't work. Good luck in your search!

• Kathy Gunter Law Kathy Gunter Law on Jul 08, 2021

I haven't seen anything except regular size. However, if you contact Living Glow or other manufacturer of the rechargeable regular bulb perhaps they might be able to give you some insight as to when/if this is going to be available. If enough people inquire, they may produce those next.

• Cheryl A Cheryl A on Jul 08, 2021

I could not find them for chandeliers but check with Batteries and Bulbs plus if you have one in your area they have everything

• Lifestyles Homes Lifestyles Homes on Jul 08, 2021

Until the manufacturers make the Candelabra base, you could use a Medium base socket converter.

I understand your sconce has no shade on it and a big A-19 lamp (bulb) is going to be ugly. It is unclear if the 5Watt lamps are any smaller.

Not seeing your sconce, IDK if you want to put a clamp on mini/shade on the lightbulb.

• Redcatcec Redcatcec on Jul 08, 2021

Here are some options through Amazon, you might have to convert the base to accommodate these:

https://www.amazon.com/rechargeable-candle-lights/s?k=rechargeable+candle+lights

• Em Em on Jul 08, 2021

Why would you want a rechargable one? Buy an LED and they last for years, even the Home Depot stores carry decorator ones. You will not have to recharge them.

• Diane Diane on Jul 09, 2021

The wall sconces I want to purchase are hard wired. It will be too costly to run electricity to the areas I want to install them. I thought of putting a battery operated flameless candle in the socket, but the base of it will not fit. Hence, a rechargeable chandelier bulb is the only viable option I can think of. I don’t need it as a major light source, but for ambience only.

• Flipturn Flipturn on Oct 27, 2021

I could not find any particular listing on the swagbucks link in Mogie's comment that sells rechargeable chandelier size lightbulbs.

• Vimarhonor Vimarhonor on Jul 08, 2021

Hello. Great question it may depend on the exact battery size or type that you need.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Sengled-Everbright-LED-Bulb-with-Built-in-Battery-EB-A19NAE26W/206867497

• Betsy Betsy on Jul 09, 2021

Hi Diane: I think you are going to have a hard time finding these, and I hope you do. But, in the mean time, how about getting some LED's from the home improvement stores? I think you will be happier with them.

Good luck

• Dee Dee on Jul 09, 2021

What about the battery operated lights at Christmas, they have chandelier candle lights

• Diane Diane on Jul 09, 2021

They do, but they are not rechargeable. Since this is a hard wired fixture, there is no place to put batteries in the fixture. They need to be rechargeable light bulbs.

• Kmdreamer Kmdreamer on Jul 10, 2021

you. Old find one with batteries and by rechargeable batteries for it .

• Kmdreamer Kmdreamer on Jul 10, 2021

You might find something like that at Home Depot or try googling it

• Flipturn Flipturn on Oct 27, 2021

Hi Diane,

I just saw your question now. As it was posted several months ago (in July, and it is now the end of Oct) , I am wondering if you got the dilemna solved, or what you finally decided to do about the sconces you had purchased. 🤔

• Diane Diane on Oct 27, 2021

I haven’t figured it out yet. Still trying to find a workable and aesthetically pleasing solution.

• Flipturn Flipturn on Oct 29, 2021

Oh, sorry to hear that. Might you be able to post a picture of your fixtures, so that we can see exactly what you have to work with?

I am also wondering if running a conduit (to enclose the wires) might be a less expensive option to hard wiring the fixtures from inside the walls.icon

• Diane Diane on Oct 29, 2021

Running a conduit would work, and is a great idea. However, because it is a dining area. I didn’t want to see the wire housing and plug even if painted the same color as the walls. It would be noticeable and unfortunately not the look I am going for. I haven’t purchased the fixtures yet. I want to have a plan first. Thank you for your idea!