How do I make “wound cleaner spray”?

Craft InvadersNaomie Moore aka baileyanddaisey, Castaic CABetsy
+1

• Use 1 quart (4 cups) of distilled water, or boil 1 quart of tap water for 5 minutes. Do not use well water or sea water. Mix the water and salt well until the salt is completely dissolved. Saline solution can be stored at room temperature in a tightly covered glass or plastic bottle.

Hey John: Use 1 quart (4 cups) of distilled water, or boil 1 quart of tap water for 5 minutes. Do not use well water or sea water. Mix the water and salt well until the salt is completely dissolved. Saline solution can be stored at room temperature in a tightly covered glass or plastic bottle.

Good luck

• Believe it or not, I still use mercurochrome. Yes, the old stuff that still has mercury in it. My parents were war children and saved everything. I have bottles of it. For day to day cuts and scrapes I use plain old rubbing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide. And Neosporin. On the kids I use HP as it stings less for them.

• Craft Invaders

Cooled boiled water with a little salt in it is perfect for cleaning wounds. Any of the antiseptic options on the market slow down wound healing as they damage the tissues.