Asked on Jan 20, 2020

How can I enlarge a photo to transfer onto a wall tapestry?

Lucky Home TodayDellaBMeagan Palmer
+5

Anyone know of a way to take pics from ur phoneenlarge them and transfer onto a wall hanging

• Christina Faye Repurposed
    Christina Faye Repurposed

You can download the pictures onto your computer from your phone and have them printed at Walmart for pretty cheap :)

• Kathy Gunter Law
    Kathy Gunter Law

I use Walgreen's, you upload from your phone. If you sign up with them, there are great deals all the time. Sometimes you can even get a large print for free.

• Kmdreamer
    Kmdreamer

You could do it with google photo I print pictures with them all the time you could prinT it on something else to.

• Laura Cooper
    Laura Cooper

Any photo print service allows you to upload your photos and print to your desired size. Many places even have self serve kiosks. The phone will plug right in to the kiosk and follow directions on screen.

• Vera
    Vera

This color is a dark olive green.

• Meagan Palmer
    Meagan Palmer

I have an app called Lalalab. I only recently bought a photo from them, waiting for it now. I can write more when I see how it turned out.

• DellaB
    DellaB

I'm not a photography expert, but one thing that I have learned is that if you try to enlarge the picture too much, it distorts it and it becomes too grainy.

• Lucky Home Today
    Lucky Home Today

Depending on the quality of the camera/picture, you miight be able to directly upload the photo and have a canvas print made of it.