How to Clean Your Oven Door Naturally

$0

Get that oven door clean and shiny without using chemicals! Here is a simple way to do so using supplies you have on hand and in 10 minutes flat.
Sadly, the inside of the oven door is one place most of us forget to clean and it gets DIR-TY. I hadn't even thought about cleaning it. How do I clean it? What do I use? Will it scratch? Here is the before.
This cleaning task was so much easier than I thought. All you need are a few supplies you already have at home. I couldn't believe how easily it worked and it didn't cost anything.

15 Ways To Upcycle And Create More Storage At The Same Time
3 Weird Step-by-Step Ways to Decorate Your Plain Tea Towels
Hide Your Couch's Wear and Tear With These Great Ideas
31 Gorgeous Homemade Candle Ideas You're Going to Want to Try
14 DIY Must-Haves For All Camping Trips
Jessica @ Decor Adventures

• Ed
    Ed

I used water and about 85 % of the crud came off, with almost no effort. I will try again with vinegar to see if I can get the rest off. But right now, this is a major improvement.

• Destiny
    Destiny

Thanks for the info - I used Baking Soda to clean the door, the top of my oven (scum was building up and I couldn’t figure out how to get it off) and my tea pot that had a bunch of sticky gunk on it!!! I have been a huge vinegar fan ... now I am adding baking soda to my natural cleaning arsenal!