DIY Tic Tac Hack

I've always loved the cute little Tic Tac boxes, with their easy open flip tops. Once you have finished all of your fresh mints, here is an easy way to repurpose Tic Tacs. Make a DIY bobby pin holder. Are you traveling anywhere soon? Pack this in your carry on bag. You never know when you will need a quick hair fix for those impromptu photo opps!
diy tic tac hack, crafts, repurposing upcycling
Tic Tac Hack - What You Need:
Tic Tac box
Washi Tape
Bobby Pins
Tic Tac Hack Instructions: Decorate your Tic Tac box with colorful washi tape. Place your bobby pins inside for that quick hair fix. Whether you have long or short hair, there are always those moments where you need a bobby pin for those stubborn hair days. Am I right? The Tic Tac box shape is a perfect fit for bobby pins. And the flip top makes it so easy to grab one on the go.
Laura Trevey

• Gailek

I'm a hospice nurse. I essentially carry my office in my work bag... Large size paperclips fit perfectly in a Tic-Tac box, and fit nicely in the 'office pocket' in my bag...

• Tamera Brown

Great idea!! You could also use them to keep toothpicks in your purse. I buy the "fancy" (as my friends call them lol) toothpicks and the box is the same as the tictac box.