Industrial Copper Pipe Clock

11 other bloggers and I started a DIY Home Depot Gift challenge each month, where we all take the same item from Home Depot and create a gift for someone. This month our item was a copper "t," and the gift was for our spouse/significant other. So, I got to thinking what I could make my husband! I came up with a copper pipe clock for his office. It wasn't too hard, either!
First, I stained my 8x8 wooden panel with a dark walnut stain. When it dried, I applied a thin layer of Polycrylic sealer and then gave it a light sanding.
For the pipe, we used 1/2 inch diameter and we cut 8 pieces at 3 1/4 inch, and 4 smaller ones at 1 1/4 to be the clock "notches." We also used 4 "t"s," 4 90 degree elbows, and 4 caps.
I used a little glue to glue the pipes all together.
Then, we found the center of our wood panel and drilled a hole. We put the clock mechanism in according to the instructions. I also painted the clock hands and washers white so they'd show up better on the dark wood.
We glued on the piping part to the wood and let dry overnight. Finished! An easy, industrial looking clock that will be so perfect in my husband's office!
If you want to see more detailed instructions on making your on clock, visit my blog! Don't forget while you're there to check out the other amazing copper pipe projects, too!

15 Genius Hacks to Keep Pests Away
Live Life In Color With These Amazing Ideas For Your Home
15 Genius Ways to Organize Your Bedroom
15 Totally Doable Makeover Ideas You Can Finish In One Day
3 Absolutely Adorable Ways To Display Your Plants
18 Beautiful Crafts For The 4th of July
15 Bathroom Upgrades That You Can Totally DIY
These 21 Bloggers Came Up With The Most Amazing Organization Ideas
31 Clever Ideas To Reuse Muffin Pans And Cupcake Liners
30 Ideas To Make Your Office Look Great
15 Unique Father's Day Crafts
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
3 Super Cool Marbelizing Techniques Everyone's Trying!
Amanda @ Dwelling In Happiness

• Susan

What is the ingredients using egg white and honey, to make your hair grow?