Where can I find a long but shallow bathroom vanity?

+8

I need a 15 inch or less depth bathroom vanity. Would prefer it be 36 to 48 inches wide with storage. I've looked everywhere. Any ideas?

• Cheryl A Cheryl A on Aug 17, 2019

I found that Amazon has them, Home Depot, Lowes as well

• The Inspired Workshop The Inspired Workshop on Aug 17, 2019

Hey Patty! Depending on the look you are going for, there are some contemporary style vanities I found on a few websites like Houzz that offered vanities in that size range! Here's a link to one that I found! Houzz If that's not a style you like, if you could show me some pictures of vanities you do like, I may be able to create some plans for you to build one yourself, which is totally doable if you have a few tools! Or you can always find someone who builds custom furniture near you and get a quote from them! Hope this helps!

• Megan Megan on May 04, 2020

Did out ever find one? I am in that same exact situation.

• See 1 previous
    • Patty Gill Shaver Patty Gill Shaver on Oct 31, 2021

Nope. Still looking

• Mitzi Mitzi on Oct 15, 2021

We have a very small, narrow bathroom that serves the main upstairs. When we remodeled used wall cabinets (15" depth) and set them on a 2x4 base to lift them up from the floor. We used a wall corner cabinet to set the sink in and added a 10" wall cabinet next to it for storage. We extended the tile counter over the toilet to give more counter/display space.

• Chris Chris on Oct 31, 2021

Ha, I just found this thread. I'm looking today also. My challenge is I need to find one with minimal drawers because of the drainage and interior plumbing. Ikea has one, it's out locally. Ikea has a 25 x 10.