What can I do with awful plastic paneling in my bathroom?

q what can i do with awful plastic paneling in my bathroo but i am ni
I am a renter, what can I do about the plastic paneling in bathroom. Its pieced together, not even aligned up right. At least it a neutral color. I was going to add some molding to top part. To cover gaps by ceiling.
  9 answers
  • Flipturn Flipturn on Dec 17, 2017
    Do not add, remove, or make changes to anything in the unit unless you first have the written agreement by the landlord.
    Having good intentions to "improve the decor" can result in not only losing your damage deposit, but also being fined due to making unauthorized modifications.

  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Dec 17, 2017
    You can use removeble wallpaper

  • Rose Broadway Rose Broadway on Dec 17, 2017
    Find a pretty curtain or drape for the window, then tie them back on the sides to give you some light from outside. That way the paneling will be mostly covered, and the bottom part that shows doesn't look bad at all.

  • Cindy Hagemann Cindy Hagemann on Dec 17, 2017
    If you are a renter, ask your landlord to fix it or ask them if you can fix it to take some money off from your rent. Don't put any money in to something that you do not own and can't take with you.

  • Suzette Suzette on Dec 17, 2017
    Hi Naiidzee, I agree with Rose. Find some pretty curtains to draw your attention away from the wall. I would ask your landlord to fix the molding along the top. If he won't, ask him if you can replace it with something wider to hide the gap.

    Good luck!

  • Tina worley Tina worley on Dec 17, 2017
    You can tell landlord or owner.. They make white fiberglass or plastic sheets for bathrooms and you can get measurements for home improvement store. Kind of looks like tile but int.

  • Mogie Mogie on Dec 17, 2017
    Do you own this or rent?

  • V Smith V Smith on Dec 18, 2017
    Consider some of the new wallpaper that isn't glued to the wall, it just sticks like a post it note. It peels off without damage.