What is the best way to frame bathroom mirrors for an easy removal?

+4
  • Bnortheast Bnortheast on Jun 21, 2017
    Put the bathroom mirror in a beautiful picture frame and hang as a picture that way it is easy to remove.

• Dianacirce70 Dianacirce70 on Jun 21, 2017
    You can bevel the inside edge of a board, screw to the wall with small headed screws and when you want to remove it all you need to do it unscrew one side and slide it out. I like the picture frame idea, though. We actually found a large hanging mirror in a gold leaf frame that we use for the bathroom mirror. And when I get tired of it I can repaint the frame for a different look!

• Cheryl Markus Reynolds Cheryl Markus Reynolds on Jun 21, 2017
    Do you want to be able to remove the frame or the mirror? If just the frame, try sticky Velcro. It doesn't pull paint off the wall and it doesn't leave a sticky residue.

• Cyn25223678 Cyn25223678 on Jun 21, 2017
    Maybe i wasnt super clear, i was trying to add a frame to an already secured mirror.

• C. D. Scallan C. D. Scallan on Jun 21, 2017
    Use 3M double adhesive tape . My husband is a professional glaser and that's what he used on our mirror .