Easiest way to store multiple different black t-shirts.

+3
I have a lot of little tops and am in the market for a chest of drawers. Meanwhile I pull all of my shirts off the shelf trying to find the one I want.

• Cindy Cindy on Jan 05, 2018
    If you can't hang them in your closet, you might try one of those shoe organizers on the inside of your closet door. They would be more convenient for you. Or, could you organize them on a big piece of cardboard and slide it under your bed? Fold your t shirts like they do in the stores so that you can see the front of the shirt. That way might be a little easier to find any one that you might be looking for.

• Sharon Sharon on Jan 05, 2018
    Then I would hang them so I can see what I'm looking for.

• Liz Toone Liz Toone on Jan 05, 2018
    is there room in your closet to hang your shirts?

• Jewellmartin Jewellmartin on Jan 05, 2018
    I organize my tops by sleeveless, short sleeve, half and 3/4 sleeve, long sleeve, and sweat shirts. I store them on hangers in the closet, and fold and stack pants of all kinds and get rid of anything on which I can’t zip the zipper. ☺️

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Jan 06, 2018
    Get an under the bed box and you would be able to put them in the box and see each one so that you don't have to pull them all down. Once you get your chest of drawers, you can use the box for out of season clothes or pants or whatever.