Need help for small back yard need cooking area shaded eating area?

+2
  • Great! My yard is really hot too. Do you want to build a permanent structure like a patio cover or pergola? Or easily purchased shade like market umbrellas and EZ Ups?

• Seethebeauty Seethebeauty on Jun 20, 2017
    Yes, pictures make it so much easier! But, my first thought was those sails you hook up almost the same as hooking up a hammock, because they can be easily removed and can be any size. My second thought was brick pavers or something similar to house a grill area and even a picnic table. These of course are budget friendly ideas..I love doing double purpose outdoors and you can get chairs that double as storage. Sam's Club has some really nice storage benches that would double as a grill table when you grill.

• Susan Urbush Susan Urbush on Jun 20, 2017
    canopy of canvas stretched on poles ankered at the corners

• Cori Widen Cori Widen on Jun 21, 2017
      Yup, this would probably be the easiest. And you can get a really lovely color!

• Cindy Cindy on Jun 20, 2017
    You have a great opportunity to grow some grass or plants. Or you could create a patio area with boarder and put your BBQ on it. For shade, either plant a tree or install a pergola. Or even a table with an umbrella. Hope this helps.