How do I clean shower doors?

+2
  • DesertRose DesertRose on Feb 03, 2019

We clean ours after each shower using "Shower to Shower" spray that removes all water film and soap scum. If they are in need of cleaning we use our Hurricane Turbo cleaner we got on line but they sell in Walmart now. We use our regular cleanser and it does all the hard work for us. They are also great for ovens, stove top ranges, and even tires on the car, as well as shower doors.

• Dee Dee on Feb 03, 2019

I use white vinegar and dawn in a spray bottle with water. Spray and clean off next time you are in the shower with a microfiber cloth. We also dry out door after each shower with a towel to prevent hard water stains.

I have a friend who had a really bad soap scummed door and she bought a cheap shampoo at the dollar store and cleaned with that. Her door came out sparkling

• I agree with what Dee said about the vinegar and dawn solution. That's what I use too. I also keep a refillable dish scrubber and a squeegee in my shower and use the scrubber on the glass while I'm in there about once a week and the squeegee every day.

• Diane Diane on Feb 04, 2019

After using any of the previously stated cleaning methods, apply baby oil all over the door. Repeat as needed.

• Barb Barb on Feb 04, 2019

Thank u for all the suggestions. 😀