How to clean kitchen cabinets?

+4
  • Linda Sikut Linda Sikut on Dec 02, 2017
    If they are wood, I'd say Murphy's Oil Soap. If they are painted, I use vinegar & water 50% of each. Hope that helps.

• Babalu Babalu on Dec 02, 2017
    Important to use a good degreaser, especially around the area where there's any cooking. I buy a product called greased lightening; spray it on and then wipe off with a wet cloth using hot water. The cloth should be rinsed out frequently. I would clear the counter tops and cover them to catch any drips so that the cleaner doesn't get all over everything

• Cynthia H Cynthia H on Dec 02, 2017
    I put a little Dawn dish detergent to make a soapy mixture in my dishpan. Then, I use a Mr. Clean eraser to wash them and a microfiber cloth to dry them.

• Debby Dale Debby Dale on Dec 02, 2017
    I use a swiffer mop so I can reach the higher one and the lower ones without that much bending and climbing. I use a combination of vinegar and dish soap ( a cup of vinegar and about 10 drops of dish soap) I put the cleaner in a spray bottle and "mist" the cabinet fronts, then I take my swiffer and wipe off. I do this once a week and it only takes me about tens minutes, but if you have a build up, I suggest you do a thorough cleaning and then put the cabinets on a regular schedule.

• Nicola Nicola on Dec 02, 2017
    I would fill up one of those soap dispensing brushes ( the sort with a scouring pad attached). Add to the brush half white vinegar, the other half filled with the following: a squirt of washing up liquid (if in the USA Dawn dish soap), A squirt or a few drops of Lemon juice and fill the rest up with water. Place the brush/light scrourer on the affected area (You might need a small amount of water at first to get started before the solution flows through the brush) and start scrubbing. Wipe dry with a dry piece of kitchen roll. I use this solution to clean pretty much everything as it's just brilliant.

• Pattyann21849 Pattyann21849 on Dec 03, 2017
    Use skin so soft product of avon