Stains on wood night stand- what can I do?

+3
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Dec 06, 2017
    what kind of stains

• Gale Allen Jenness Gale Allen Jenness on Dec 06, 2017
    Night stands made of real wood or a artificial material, plastic. What kind/type of stain? What works for one could make another worse then it was!
    If it‘s wood with a shinny finish that has glass ring stains. As long as it hasn’t ate the the color of the stain you can use some Watco natural oil and just rub down with a rag with a little oil on it and let dry! Pledge can work for very minor stains or Old English!

• Sherri Onorato Sherri Onorato on Dec 06, 2017
    You can always use a wood pen but... Personally I like a weathered look so If you go all over it with a light sander or paint with chalk paint and sand certian areas only it will be the style and not an issue.

• DesertRose DesertRose on Dec 06, 2017
    I tried to fix mine with Old English furniture polish and most the time it works, but sometimes only a sanding and refinish will help. SO, I bought some lacy looking covers for the tables. I put central runners on the longer tables and mantle, and square doilie table covers on my end tables that completely cover the top. I also do not have to dust as often now, haha

• Shoshana Shoshana on Dec 07, 2017
    Here are some tricks you can try! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGjyPv4UMGw