How can I remove marks off stainless steel sink

+2
I cleaned something with CLR and it caused small splash marks on my sink. I have tried stainless steel cleaner, vim and comet to no avail. Does anyone know of any other product that will buff out these marks

• Ckc21620888 Ckc21620888 on Feb 20, 2018
    Bar Keepers Friend and a soft wet (in hot water) cloth is what I always use it will clean and polish, tense in all hot water then dry with soft towel !!

• Julie  McCuiston Julie McCuiston on Feb 20, 2018
    Bar keepers friend for cleaning. We used to own vacation condos on Maui. We would clean with barkeepers friend, rinse, towel dry and then polish with Lemon or Orange Pledge. Made the stainless sinks look like new!

• Melanie Melanie on Feb 20, 2018
    what about a magic sponge and some baking soda

• Daniel D Brewer Daniel D Brewer on Feb 20, 2018
    use a very fine sandpaper. something like a sochbrite pad.

• Karla Karla on Feb 20, 2018
    Stainless steel sinks are very hard to keep up on the scratching, a soft abrasive, like Bar Keepers does help, after it is dry put a product that is meant for stainless steel on the sink. I was always combating the scratched stainless sink, to make it really look good, I did this every other day it seemed.