How do you remove water spots on windows?

+3
I have tried everything I can think of . Nothing has worked. I`m ready for options.

• SandyG SandyG on Dec 09, 2017
    There are a couple posts here on Hometalk for helping remove water spots. Click on link below.

https://www.hometalk.com/search/posts?filter=window%20water%20spots

• Becky Becky on Dec 09, 2017
    or rubbing alcohol (good for hairspray haze on bathroom mirrors) . . . but if your sprinklers are spraying on your windows you may have some difficult spots. Vinegar should be the best thing for it. Or try some CLR (Calcium Lime and Rust) cleaner. You may need to soak it a bit, so maybe try sticking some soaked paper towels or newspapers up on the glass if that's the case. And scrub it a bit - those squeegees with the scrubby sponge on one side are pretty good.

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Dec 09, 2017
    white vinegar and water 50/50 a dab of blue dawn dish soap and a dab of jet dry

• Sarah Sota Sarah Sota on Dec 09, 2017
    I used "cleaning" vinegar to remove spots. It is Not the same vinegar used for cooking. Walmart carries it in the cleaning products area.

• Leah Schroeder Leah Schroeder on Dec 09, 2017
    yes thank you all