What can I do about nail polish on the wall?

+5
Is the paint salvageable?? Is there anything at all that I can do? Please help!!
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Feb 07, 2017
    www.wikihow.com/Get-Nail-Polish-off-Just-about-Any-Surface

• MN Mom MN Mom on Feb 07, 2017
    I'd try a cotton swab with a dab of polish remover and then spot paint over it. You can also try a dab of shaving cream...that stuff removes just about anything!

• Ruidoso Ruidoso on Feb 08, 2017
    I've had good luck with WD-40. I keep a can with my arts/crafts stuff.

• Connie Connie on Feb 08, 2017
    Not sure about nail polish but I ran over a spray can of black paint with a white car and my brother used his Champion hand cleaner/degreaser and it took it right off. That stuff is a miracle.

• K. K. on Mar 03, 2017
    paint thinner (aka Nail Polish Remover) should work

• FRED RIGGS FRED RIGGS on Mar 03, 2017
      paint thinner and nail polish are totally different animals. Paint thinner will not remove nail polish, it does not have acetone in it and the polish is lacquer. Again, Nail Polish Remover and paint thinner are not the same. Otherwise paint thinner would be called paint remover.

• K. K. on Mar 04, 2017
    I beg to differ, it is the same thing just doesn't have the exact same properties (but it is the same)

• K. K. on Mar 04, 2017
    sorry I should have said "Lacquer Thinner" that would have been the more correct answer but I usually use Lacquer thinner in most things that is why I said "paint thinner" I will be sure to differentiate between the two from here on out
    Thanks