What do I do to remove water marks from glassware?

+4
  • Fiddledd224 Fiddledd224 on Dec 24, 2017
    Try running them through the dishwasher with white vinegar poured into the bottom of the dishwasher. If that doesn't work, rub nail polish remover on the glass and see if that helps. This is from too many minerals in the water. Jet Dry added to the dishwasher also helps.

• Linda Sikut Linda Sikut on Dec 24, 2017
    I fill my sink with warm water and add about a cup of white vinegar to the water. Then I put any cloudy glasses in the water and let them soak for a while. Rinse and air or towel dry. Wishing you the best & Happy Holidays!

• Sharon Sharon on Dec 24, 2017
    If the wrench doesn't work in the bottom of the unit, and you've stuck a little flashlight down into disposal and nothing is wedged in there, I was taught to use a wooden broom handle against the bottom edge and turn it, frequently this works when nothing else does. If that doesn't work, its time for a new one probably. I called a plumber and had a new unit I purchased just in case, and it was toast so for the price of the 1st hr. he installed the new one.

• Judy Judy on Dec 24, 2017
    I would put clorox in a sink, and let the items soak over night. Then, just wash these, and drain them. All will be fine. You may have bad water, and this will do that, also.

• Sharon Sharon on Dec 24, 2017
    Ophs wrong post.

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Dec 24, 2017
    Vinegar water usually helps, Linda's suggestion is spot on. This should help with water spots and cloudy glassware unless it has etched the glass.