What is the Best way to remove soap scum from glass shower doors?

+2
  • Precious Pins Precious Pins on Sep 11, 2017
    baking soda and vinegar. Let the mixture stay on the doors for a few minutes and then do an it of rubbing.

• DesertRose DesertRose on Sep 11, 2017
    I used to use chemicals, but now I have a Turbo Scrubber like you see advertised on t.v. and it is wonderful! It takes all the "hard" out of hard cleaning! You can get them now at Walmart and probably other department stores. They are expensive ($40) but are good for use on grout, tires, hard to reach areas, and many other uses! Also they come with several style brushes and a bag and charger.

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Sep 11, 2017
    white vinegar and water with a dab of blue dawn dish soap and Mr clean magic eraser

• Brandi Lynn Brandi Lynn on Sep 11, 2017
    Mr clean white eraser sponge and vinegar. I use it full strength spray it on leave it for a minute the swipe the white thingy over entire door. Use a squeegee and it comes out perfectly clear. If hard water isn't removed with first go around, do it a second time. If it still won't come out use a steamer. I see others shower doors and I can see the scratches left from cleaning, the white scrubber won't scratch it. People comment on my doors all the time, I laugh because it literally takes me five minutes to clean them. I don't even rinse them half the time. Please keep in mind it stinks to high heaven, don't do right before company is coming.....ask me how I know that? Hehehe

• Carolyn Carolyn on Sep 11, 2017
    Mister Clean