How do I get greasy build up off kitchen cabinets?

+1
  • Easy! Wash them. Dish soap, vinegar water solution or a commercial cleaning product like Murphy's Oil Soap . Wipe cabinets down often so that it doesn't become a "chore" - I wipe the cabinets down after doing the dishes every night. A few moments here and there does make a difference. New Year new you, try it! 🌞

• Pamela Pamela on Jan 02, 2019

Easy !!!! I found a great product that is a spray on , wipe off . It's Krud Kutter de glosser i found it at home depot for about $6 . this takes off grease , oils , old polish . I couldnt believe how much gunk it got off my kitchen cabinets , i didn't think they were that dirty !

• Deb K Deb K on Jan 02, 2019

Hi Rocky I have attached a link links for you to try, but have not tried the oil method myself, i know the vinegar is tried and true, grease-busting qualities in vinegar. Dampen a clean, dry cloth with undiluted white vinegar, and wipe down greasy cabinets. Rinse your cloth with warm water, wring out most of the moisture, and use it to rinse the cabinetry. Dry the damp surfaces with a paper towel, but note any still-sticky spots that need a do-over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqq5k9LFkeE

• Rocky Rocky on Jan 02, 2019

Thanks to you all for the answer. I'm going to try them.