Need a way to store my quilting rulers

+3
making a sewing corner in my bedroom, not much space, need a way to store my quilting rulers and accessories that won't take much space

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Dec 10, 2017
    https://www.hometalk.com/categories/organizing/craft-room/craft-materials

• Rose Broadway Rose Broadway on Dec 10, 2017
    I hope this helps. If it doesn't, come back and we'll try again.

• Terry Terry on Dec 10, 2017
    Install a hook and hang them if they have a hole; if not drill one.

• 27524803 27524803 on Dec 10, 2017
    I have stored my big cutting mat by drilling 2 large holes in the corners and hanging on a screw (the holes need to be big enough that the mat slips on and off easily...
    the rulers could be hung that way as well or you could use binder clips hung from a picture hanger or screw..... I have also stored the mat between the mattress and box springs.. and the rulers could go there too

• Janet Panos Janet Panos on Dec 10, 2017
    Hello! Here are other alternatives for storing your quilting rulers. Personally I like the pegboard idea for best utilization of space. However, click on the link below to see what appeals to you:

• Linda Sikut Linda Sikut on Dec 10, 2017
    I was thinking of something like a round packing tube, cut to size or even an empty oatmeal box (decorated if you choose) but I didn't realize your rulers would be so huge! :) If you need one for the smaller rulers this would still work, but hanging the larger ones is a great idea! Wishing you the best.