How can I make a princess diana costume?

+2
  • JAMES A ROLLI JAMES A ROLLI on Oct 16, 2018

Look for a barbie doll of princess doll . I brought mine at a toy store and even thou I'm a male. I was collecting them for my daughter use a old barbie take a picture of her wedding dress from all sides. Good Luck they are very rare to find one .Mine is in mint condition and use it once but showed them through the box never taken out. Then find the fabric is going to be harder to find plus the crown . Use a plastic crown get one it's a good time it's almost halloween maybe find the dress there .

• Samantha Samantha on Oct 16, 2018

They sell princess costume patterns at Walmart. Go to the fabric section. You could get your fabric and extras there too.

• Sally Alter Sally Alter on Oct 16, 2018

Traci, you couldn't get a better photo of Princess Diana's gown than in the post that Brittany found for you. I must add that I am English and Princess Diana was my idol. It took months before I could accept her death. Best of luck.

• Flipturn Flipturn on Oct 19, 2018

The hair and headpiece would be the most important parts of the costume. Voluminous frills on the collar and huge puffed sleeves would be next.