Best way to wrap ALL of Christmas without becoming disorganized?

+6
I have 4 children, my husband and I'm disabled ( MS ). I have all Christmas purchased 😁 !! However, please know that " Santa " is wrapped along with gifts given to each other. I'm just really struggling this year physically and as much as I want to have it ALL done before Christmas Eve, I am ALWAYS up till the early hours of Christmas morning wrapping so I don't get everyone's gift's confused with someone else's. PLEASE HELP!!! Thank you! and Happy Holidays.

• Fiddledd224 Fiddledd224 on Nov 23, 2017
    First, use gift bags whenever you can to keep the wrapping to a minimum - just stuff the bag and tape the top shut. Easy peasy. Then, use different colored bags/boxes so each child has his/her own color and it's easy to see whose gift is whose.

• Start wrapping and labeling now! Do it at night when everyone is asleep or during the day when everyone is away at work or school. Do a few a day and you will be done soon. I tape the name tags on so they do not get lost or mislabeled. I have lists for everything too.

• Joy30150932 Joy30150932 on Nov 23, 2017
    I use the gift bags. They come with the tag and can be sealed shut with tape. Then hide in a good spot!!!

• When my children were small, I had 'Santa paper'. I had a big bag for each of them where the presents (wrapped and labeled) went. I also started a few weeks in advance, so I didn't have to stay up on Christmas Eve.

• Mogie Mogie on Nov 23, 2017
    Love gift bags they save so much time and hair pulling out. Lock you bedroom door and wrap away. If you wrap a few at a time you will be surprised how much you can get done overall.

• Arcticaire Arcticaire on Nov 23, 2017
    My mother used to wrap everything in the same Christmas paper.....I'm guessing she got it on sale.

She'd pick up a present....turn it over and over and keep asking "I wonder who this is for?"

It took my sister and I years to figure out she wasn't prolonging the suspense.....she was looking for the tiny initials she penciled onto the ends of each gift so she'd know who it was for!

• Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Nov 23, 2017
    Give everyone a Carrier Bag with there name Tag on and just pop their gifts inside. Stow away the bags till Christmas eve...........

• Sharon Sharon on Nov 23, 2017
    Maybe its time to switch to gift bags and pretty tissue, and bows. Thats all I do nowdays, and I must say if you get them early enough, the Dollar Tree has an amazing selection in all sizes.

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Nov 23, 2017
    Xmas bags from the Dollar tree are the easiest suggestion