Where can I get a good pot of glue that comes with a brush?


Im after a good pot of glue that comes with a brush attached to the underside of the lid. Thank you

  4 answers
  • Tinyshoes Tinyshoes on Sep 29, 2019

    Kathy..-.I have Googled and find lots of bottles you can purchase, but did find a rubber cement. Not sure if that's what you are looking for or not.

  • Lifestyles Homes Lifestyles Homes on Sep 29, 2019

    Yes, rubber cement is the common one.

    If you want a specific glue, let us know what you want.

    Some are difficult to find, like Hide Glue. I finally found some at Ace Hardware.

    • Kathy Kathy on Sep 29, 2019

      Hi iv never heard of that im afraid, its only for general purposes and a one with a brush would suit me nicely . So i shall look on the internet for stockists. Thank you.

  • You can get little glue brushes and pour glue into a jar. The only glue I know of with a brush in the lid is rubber cement.

  • Homeroad Homeroad on Nov 20, 2020

    I found containers that you can fill yourself with the glue you need. https://amzn.to/2ILha57