How to put nightlights in a small room and cheap?

+5
  • Linda Sikut Linda Sikut on Jan 04, 2018
    How about an empty, cleaned out tuna fish can with a battery operated tea light inside. That's about as cheap as you can find. :) There is actually a project here where a fellow Hometalker did 4 or 5 & tied them on a branch then hung on a wall, but for a night light, I think one would be enough. If you want to see her project, click the link below. Wishing you the best.
    https://www.hometalk.com/diy/decorate/rooms/tuna-can-tea-light-hangers-24357926

• Tinyshoes Tinyshoes on Jan 04, 2018
    You can find many different nightlights that plug in at WalMart, Lowe's, Home Depot, etc

• 27524803 27524803 on Jan 04, 2018
    I have always used the little ones that can be bought in a multi pack quite cheaply... and many of the new ones have LED bulbs which are economical to use and inexpensive when they need to be replaced

• Cindy Darsey Chadwell Cindy Darsey Chadwell on Jan 04, 2018
    plug in? They’re pretty cheap and a small room would only need one. You can get them from the dollar store to Walmart to online

• Vimarhonor Vimarhonor on Jan 04, 2018
    Shop at ypur nearest discount retailer like Walmart.
    I would recommend the more expensive “LED bulb-less type” that are automatic on off. They last a long time and the alternative nightlights will require frequent bulb replacement- that can get annoying and more expensive in the long run time span wise.

• Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Jan 04, 2018
    Use battery artificial candles in a Jar.............

• Jewellmartin Jewellmartin on Jan 04, 2018
    Dollar Tree still is my choice for night lights. They usually have a large variety in several areas. If you want something more special, glue a small turtle or star on the shade, or paint the shade to allow a glow around the sides but not straight on. ☺️