Looking for innovative ways to display indoor houseplants...

+5
I am running out of floor space and looking for new ways to add plants to my home. Looking forward to some great inspiration.
Thank you.
  • C. D. Scallan C. D. Scallan on Jun 21, 2017
    Floating shelves , hanging pots, why not take up macrame ?

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jun 21, 2017
    vertically on a painted small ladder

• Dustye Doright Dustye Doright on Jun 21, 2017
    I used boards and cinder blocks across one wall, used it as my entertainment center and jungle with plants on each level and added macrame hangers from the curtain rods for the vines.

• I do not have the luxury of floor space for plants. I glass topped most of my furniture and I have plants on end tables, book shelves, mantle, on top of dressers in my bedroom, anywhere I can find to squeeze one in.

• Lisa Lisa on Jun 21, 2017
    One of my favorite way to display indoor plants is in colanders. I’m always on the look out for colanders at thrift stores and bring them home for planters. First I put some netting, like the kind oranges come in, so the soil doesn’t sift through the holes, then I add the plant. I love to use old coffee pots too.

• Toye Toye on Jun 21, 2017
    Thanks so much for all the answers! Love all these ideas! You guys rock!!