What to do with a top corner problem in a bed room

I have several rooms with some paint or faulty walls that are located in the top corner of a bedroom. What are some ideas to cover or disguise this issue. It is in a beach house that has a crab/shark motif.

  8 answers
  • 2dogal 2dogal on Feb 25, 2018
    What kind of "problem" is it? Does that need to be fixed before you do anything? Will the problem come back? Address that issue before planning anything else.

  • Photo to properly diagnose a random "faulty wall"? Maybe if we see it we can offer suggestions. Faulty can mean a million different things.

  • 27524803 27524803 on Feb 25, 2018
    Yaman... is correct.... FIRST determine WHY the walls are faulty... poor construction, water damage, water leak.... then you can figure out how to fix the problem.... covering it over may not be the best idea... if it is not fixed first.

  • Sharon Sharon on Feb 25, 2018
    Whats the problem, discolored water leak, mold, or bad plaster job?

  • Mogie Mogie on Feb 25, 2018
    Please post a photo so we can provide a good response.

  • Ya-Man Ya-Man on Feb 25, 2018
    Discolored water leak and some peeling of the paint on the thin wood paneling. We have since put on a new roof. I don't want to get into tearing out the wood paneling and repainting. I'd rather cover it up with something that looks better than what I see now. It is in a beach rental house.

  • Pat Russell Pat Russell on Feb 25, 2018
    Since you have a beachy decor, how about big rope knots glued up?

  • Shore grandmom Shore grandmom on Feb 25, 2018
    As long as everything is ok other than a bad paint job, I would put up crown molding. I live at the beach and you see crown molding in a lot of houses around here and I've had it in all of my houses.