Where can I find a type plastic that could be used in walls of a purse

+3
Wanting to find something to make the side of a purse more stiff but I don’t want to use cardboard in case the purse was to get wet. Maybe something like plastic. Most the plastic is either too flimsy or really stiff. Any suggestions?

• DesertRose DesertRose on Jan 08, 2018
    You can buy purse organizers. They would do the job for you as well as get all your contents organized! I have thought of them myself. I could change purses quickly too.

• Cynthia H Cynthia H on Jan 08, 2018
    I use makeup pouches to give my bag more shape and separate the contents. It is also easier to change purses.

• Cathy Cathy on Jan 08, 2018
    Dollar store plastic cutting "boards"

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Jan 08, 2018
    One thing that came to my mind is the plastic cutting boards that you can get in packages that are real thin. I have one of them and I use it to cut raw veggies for stew, roasts, etc. and then just fold it and pour the veggies into the pot. They are flexible and may work. They are the ones that usually come in packages of three or four with different colors so that you can use one for meat, one for veggies, etc.

• Sharon Sharon on Jan 08, 2018
    You can buy a flexible vinyl that can be sewn at Joanne's Fabrics or a fabric store with upholstry section. http://www.joann.com/8-gauge-vinyl-54in-clear/1068691.html?green=4E5EB09B-1A2A-507C-B3ED-376C085BDAC8 comes in various thickness.

• Vimarhonor Vimarhonor on Jan 08, 2018
    I used the extra thick fun foam on the bottom of my handbags and canvas totes. It comes in several thickness and colors. It was the perect structure and stiffness that I hoped for.