About 5 yrs ago I installed peel and stick flooring from Lowe's.

+2
I was super happy with it for a while because it suited my needs at the time and overall, it looked fine. But some pieces started to pull up a bit. Still, most are fine but I want to fix the ones that are pulling up. I'm thinking of two options. One, find a super strong glue to squeeze under the parts that are coming up. Or two, just nail them down. I know the nails won't look great but I nearly never have company so it's just for me. And eventually, I'll probably put down another kind of flooring. If I use nails, what kind should I use? The plywood under flooring is under the peel and stick.
q about 5 yrs ago i installed peel and stick flooring from lowe s
  • Stacey Reynolds Stacey Reynolds on Jan 06, 2018
    I would use the glue. Once you nail it down it will get worse over time. You could seal the whole floor after fixing those spots to ensure it last longer and will have a good shine to it.

• Ruth Ruth on Jan 06, 2018
    Definetly use glue, get the kind that will allow plastic to adhere to wood. The use of nails sounds interesting as it would give it a rustic look, but then you'd want to use a larger round flat head design that would look as if it were put down years ago. That may become expensive as you would have to do quite a bit of the floor. So for now I'd stick with glue. Good luck!

• T. Martinelli T. Martinelli on Jan 06, 2018
    At Lowes get a tube of contractor adhesive

You'll need a caulking gun there cheap