Help ! Truck mats won't stay in place .

+4
We have a pickup truck it does not have carpeting in it. we put truck mats in it and have problems with them sliding around not staying in place .Foes anybody have any ideas that might help fix this problems ? Thanks

• Vee Vee on Dec 13, 2017
    double sided carpet tape or use a hot glue gun. Just wipe the floor down to get rid of dust and sand so the double sided carpet tape will stick

• Jane Jane on Dec 13, 2017
    the only thing thing I can think of is go to medical supply store where you can rent/buy walkers, etc. & ask them if they sell sheet of stuff that you put in the seat of someone's wheelchair. It really keep anything from moving at all ! I works really well ! Good luck !

• Rose Broadway Rose Broadway on Dec 13, 2017
    I know this will work because it's really strong! Make sure the surface is clean before you apply it.

• Sharon Sharon on Dec 14, 2017
    You can also use double-sided foam tape, or a strong velcro tape strips. The velcro would be my choice cause you could remove them a couple times a year to wash them.

• Tina worley Tina worley on Dec 14, 2017
    You may want to get velcro strips and apply it to 2 sided tape. Or glue velcro to the mat and truck floor. You can get velcro strips in sewing department at store.

• Barb Barb on Dec 16, 2017
    Velcro