How can you raise a corner on a garage that is sinking?

Spencer Pierce
by Spencer Pierce
Single car garage with a concrate floor, built in the 1940’s.

  6 answers
  • Vicki McDonald Vicki McDonald on Apr 26, 2018

    Call a place like Slab Jackers or other concrete business.

  • Joy30150932 Joy30150932 on Apr 26, 2018

    Check the footing on the outside corner to see if it sinking. You may be able to have a contractor lift the slab up for you. There are specialized companies that do this type of work.

  • Rose Broadway Rose Broadway on Apr 26, 2018

    This video gives you an idea of what the problem is and how to fix it. I live in the midwest where we have freezing and thawing, so mud-jacking is something we have to have done every few years on our driveway and sidewalks. You might even have to have a pier installed under your garage. Look for mud-jacking companies in your area.

  • Cindy Cindy on Apr 26, 2018

    need contractor for this get it done right

  • Mogie Mogie on Apr 26, 2018

    There are places (like Terra Firma) that specialize in this type of thing.

  • Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Apr 26, 2018

    Underpin the floor.............