How to get floors to stick

Had a hardwood floor put down the rules of the building I live in you have to put a cork liner for noise that’s glued and then floor glued to that. Some of the floo boards are loosening and don’t have cash flow t get new ones

• Sarah Sarah on Jan 07, 2018
    Check with Home Depot for suggestions!

• Linda Sikut Linda Sikut on Jan 07, 2018
    Hi Patricia,
    You stated that you had the" hardwood floor put down". Does that mean someone else did it? If it does, my first step would be to call the installer. This is their mistake so they should fix it. Most of the article online state how to fix a floor with gaps between the boards. I don't know if the link below will help you, but maybe you can glean some information. I'm hoping that someone who has real knowledge and has personally fixed something like this will also respond. Wishing you the best with your floor.

• V Smith V Smith on Jan 07, 2018
    Did this flooring go in over concrete? Are the boards loose and moving side to side or moving up and down? Have you contacted the installer to see what he offers as a fix?

• Pat19425807 Pat19425807 on Jan 07, 2018
      Yes it did but it had a cork underlay glued to concrete and floor was glued to that. Rules of building.