Can I grow tomato plants and marijuana plants together?

+3
Here in Colorado, we can grow 6 Marijuana plants. I would like to know if these plants are compatible with tomato plants.
  • Van22936529 Van22936529 on May 16, 2017
    Totally. Years ago, here in California a neighbor and I had a omato garden and some clever soul interspersed pot here and there. It grew like a...umm...weed, and then one morning it was gone. It was healthy and budded, so I'd say yup.

• Mary ann khler Mary ann khler on May 17, 2017
    do you need the marijuana for medical purposes? if not why would y grow it

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on May 17, 2017
    Any one alive right now probably knows someone who never grew out of using pot. If a person in Colorado uses it, why should they not be able to grow their own and know the quality and purity and not have to worry about chemicals and added expense to purchase it. Some people drink to relax, some smoke pot. I may not do either and don't allow drugs in my house, but I am not going to put down some who uses casually and safely.

• Trudy Glover Trudy Glover on May 17, 2017
      HERE! Here! It is legal in Colorado- I do not use it- but I don't judge those who do.

• Baxter Baxter on Feb 11, 2021

Sure you can grow them side by side. A great way to enjoy a tomato sandwich and get yourself a Rocky Mountain high...