How do you keep succulants alive in the house.

+3
I had my succulants outside in the summer in pots and they were beautiful. I bought them inside for the winter and now they are not looking so hot. Please help!

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jan 02, 2018
    Were they re-potting in fresh succulent soil? Do you have them in a bright location? Are you watering when dry to the touch?

• Dawn Palmer Dawn Palmer on Jan 02, 2018
    You need to climatize them by bringing them n every evening in the fall, then putting them out during the day for about a week. Then be careful where you put them in the house by following the original care instructions for light.

• Wanda Extrom Wanda Extrom on Jan 02, 2018
    They require a lot of sunlight. Can you put them under some kind of lamp? Are they changing color? They turn pretty colors when stressed, i.e.low water and that's normal.

• Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Jan 02, 2018
    I try to keep my as cold as poss, by a window and don't water, till spring.

• Lisa S. Lisa S. on Jan 02, 2018
    A lot of sunlight. As they are not getting the heat, water less frequently. Make sure they are not standing in water - drain the saucer under the pot.

• Ann Cherkas Halstead Ann Cherkas Halstead on Jan 02, 2018
    i live succulents but can’t keep them alive. So I make my own pots and buy fake plants