Is there a better type of soil /fertilizer to grow a good fruit tree?

+2
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jun 20, 2017
    You can use Miracle grow soil for fruit trees,do not fertilize until after one year of established growth.

• Me Me on Jun 20, 2017
    i don't know bout a soil but when I was growing up my Grandpaw and my father used to put a mullet fish carcass in the hole that was dug for the tree. Theyd normally put 3-6 depending on the size of the tree. Without fail th trees would grown bigger, faster, and produce juicer fruit than other ines without the mullet fish under them. I hope that helps you. Not sure where you live but here in Florida all you need is a castanet and you got a lot of mullet.

• 13526476 13526476 on Jun 20, 2017
    There are various soils sold for just about every type of plant, shrub or tree there is. That being said, I think it's more important how you plant the tree with it's subsequent after care. We use the actual garden soil heavily amended with well rotted compost.

• LaurieAnn Lepoff LaurieAnn Lepoff on Jun 21, 2017
    The best organic garden I ever saw planted everything in compost. Fruit trees, veggies, you name it. Everything thrived in compost.

• Hillela G. Hillela G. on Jun 22, 2017
    Miracle grow soil Is great!