Plants do not survive in our garden despite trying everything.

+3
  • 27524803 27524803 on Dec 31, 2017
    To really find out take a soil sample to a LOCAL nursery... and see if your soil needs amending.... a lot of houses these days are built on junk fill... and there are no amendments in the soil... it could be drainage too.

• Have you had your soil tested? That may be a place to start. I would also have a few consults with professional landscapers.

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Dec 31, 2017
    what have you tried planting.where were they planted.what is your location?it is a possibility what you are planting is not suitable for you.

• Dianacirce70 Dianacirce70 on Dec 31, 2017
    Have you tested you soil? Bad soil, or soil to high or low on the good stuff can cause it to not allow this to grow

• Peg Peg on Dec 31, 2017
    You could switch to growing plants in pots. I did this a few years ago and I will never return to planting in dirt in the ground. In grow pots you can control the water needed and the fertilizer.

• Trina Trina on Dec 31, 2017
    I agree with the soil analysis, but also when you say they won't survive, what are their symptoms?