How to change dining chairs seat covers without breaking the bank.

+3
  • Fiddledd224 Fiddledd224 on Dec 27, 2017
    If you can remove the seats, I would go to a curtain outlet and buy discontinued drapes in a pattern that you like and cut them out of that. I just redid my dining room chairs with gorgeous drapes I got (fully lined!) for $3 each PAIR - they were originally $40..... I did all 6 chairs for $6 total!

• Joanne Joanne on Dec 27, 2017
    find drapes at goodwill. table cloth would work, you can also buy a vinyl at a hardware store. Oil cloth will work or clear vinyl over a printed fabric from a local fabric store, go to the clearance area. Online fabric shops also have remnants.

• 71729639726 71729639726 on Dec 28, 2017
    I have recovered my rod iron kitchen chairs many times since me and my husband bought the dinning set. Go to Joann's fabric or any other fabric shop near you. You should can also add extra padding and a good plastic over the pad . I would also recommend you Scotch guard the material. With the plastic in between the pad and material it makes it much easier to clean any spills.