Ideas for clear piece of glass 30 wide by 22 tall on wall behind range

+2
behind the range as a backsplash, held up by wood pieces top and bottom with room behind it to put a picture. But after getting it up, I see the pictures I have are too small. I saw wallpaper on wood behind glass. I would love some other ideas. Or do I just take my pictures to a place to make them larger?? thanks

• Emily Emily on Dec 14, 2017
    Can you post a picture of what you have done? I think I have some ideas.

• Cindy Cindy on Dec 14, 2017
    I think putting the pictures on some type of card stock, or even construction paper, to make it look like the pics are matted or even framed. Having your pics enlarged is a good idea too. That way, you will always have the originals in case the pics are damaged from cooking.

• 27524803 27524803 on Dec 14, 2017
    More photos, wall paper, art work, you can change it out... when you want to..

• Cynthia H Cynthia H on Dec 14, 2017
    You can stencil a design on paper, enlarge something you like to fit it, etc.

• Marissa Morin Marissa Morin on Dec 14, 2017
    I would consider changing the glass out to a piece of clear plastic. Glass is dangerous as it could break. Replace it with a piece of plastic with the size you want.